12.13.2008

How Do You Sleep?

Been thinking about you..

Tripped the other day and when I thought I was going insane your name was the thing that brought me back and calmed me down. I did a lot of thinking.
I thought I was okay now but now I realize that I'm just in denial and I'm just ignoring how I feel. That is probably for the best.
You confuse me as well though. I think you've moved on because it seems pretty obvious but clearly you made a move on me that I resisted surprisingly. I don't know what to think. I used to regret ever telling you the story that was the reason for our breakup. I still kinda do but I don't like to think about that. I used to be so happy.

Not that I'm depressed or anything because you're like my best friend, but it used to be so much better. I still miss you, it's not the same.

No comments: