4.25.2008

with arms outstretched


cameras have taken over my life. taking pictures is my passion and i love it. I've made a very important decision in my life recently. i decided against going back to LA next year and instead i am going to stay one more year here in santa cruz. i will be living with my roomate and 4 other good friends. its going to be sooo sick, i'm really excited! theyre honestly the only reason that i decided to stay and its still going to be pretty tough for me, even with a bunch of good friends. i'm seriously going to miss my girl back home! it's been soo long since i've seen her, i feel soo incomplete without her and not being with her all of next year is going to be very difficult. i know that nothing will change between us though and summer is soo soon, soo excitedd! but other than that i've been having a good time here. hanging out with my friends is super shill and good timess. went and saw rilo kiley on wednesday night. wow they were soo good, it was amazing! kind of sad that i didnt get to go to coachella this year, it would have been super sweet but i'm soo broke! ughh it suckss! the whole boy situation is a little weird. i don't know where i am at this point but what i do know is that i'm soo helplessly confused about what to do and how to handle it. things with him are strange because i know how much he cares but he doesnt openly show it and its obviously not going to turn into anything anytime soon so i might as well be doing other things in the meantime, right? i really don't know. i'm trying not to think about all that right now and just live in the moment. its about time to stop worrying about him and letting that control what i do and don't do. thats right, i am my own person and if he doesn't like how i am or what i do he doesn't have to talk to me.
ciao.

No comments: