3.31.2008

flashing lights


spring break came and went. jury duty BS. pissed man. went to san diego and hung out with my roomie and some other sc homies. didn't get to visit the birthday boy though, whatever. new crush? maybe. i don't know what to do about it because of him. fuckk. i need to be able to have fun here and have no strings, right? right. okay well classes start again and i have one at 5, which isn't bad at all. let's hope this quarter is chill and not too stressful or anything, like last quarter! missing my gurl back home, hopefully i get to LA soon and we can road trip to sd!
I'm starting to love the people i hang out with and I'm actually sad that i wont be chillen with them all next year but i gotta do what's best for me...but I'm definitely gonna stay friends with all of them! i cant imagine not knowing them, they are some of the funniest people i know. its kind of starting to get nice and it just makes me think of summer and being tan, i want it to be summer already!! alright, ciao!


No comments: