2.28.2008

birds.

so i picked 2 of my classes for next quarter...female phisiology?! wtf. soo pissed cause everything i wanted to take was full and i had a super late sign up time. ughh. whatever though, its my last quarter here and then i'm out. i didn't get to go home this weekend, but hopefully i'll get to next weekend if everything works out! its gonna be like a month already since i've gone back home. i've been painting alot lately and making stencils. i started with one of myself and i just finished one of me and my best friend. they look super tight, i love doing this kind of stuff. i wish i had a huge printer cause i could totally do like a huge painting! i really love doing art and maybe doing this will make me better at painting or something? haha til next time!
ciao.

No comments: