3.16.2009

you're gonna see me in your dreams tonight.

I'm just plain pissed off. Maybe that's the wrong word for it. More like feeling relieved that it's done. Things were just dumb and I should have not even gone back to this. I knew that he was an asshole and I told myself I would never start it again but I stupidly did. This time it's really the end. I don't really know what to do about it though. I don't know if he expect me to still talk to him all the time because I'm not down with that. I really don't need someone like him in my life if all he is gonna be is giving me shit and judging me. He is not a good guy when it comes to me. He is a two-faced asshole with the worst intentions. I know that I deserve better and it's not okay that he can get to me so much. He ruined my day and I hate that. From now on I'm not gonna give a shit about him and we will see what he does. He's gonna miss me and I know it. I was like one of his best friends and he will regret that he went about this the way he did. I will laugh so hard if he comes running back to me and wants me back and if he even TRIES to apologize for anything I will not even listen to that shit. Seriously I'm not down at all. He's so wrong for me that I don't even know why I liked him in the first place. Actually I take that back, I know why I liked him. It was merely because I had such low self-esteem that when someone, anyone, relatively nice showed interest in me I would give it a try. I know now that I shouldn't see it that way because I should be with someone who deserves me. I know my worth and I have yet to be with someone who treats me right. Maybe with one exception but let's not get into that. Shit sucks and he has fucked me over way too much and I guess I have finally learned my lesson. It just sucks that it took me so long. I just never listened to anyone when they gave me advice, but now I am that much smarter. So for that I thank you. Thanks for being an asshole.

No comments: